Bed and Breakfast at 22 Grande Rue: Go to GALLERIES for photographs of all our accommodation
- The Tintin’ Room - Room with double bed and decorated with a few ‘Tintin’ collectables.
- The English Room - Room with double bed decorated in the ‘English’ style.
- The Duet Room - Room with two single beds and children’s storybooks in English which adults might remember!
These are all situated on the first floor and share a large bathroom.
Our lounge has a Burgundian wood burning open fireplace for winter evenings.
Guests are invited to use the outdoor heated pool (10m long by 5m wide and 1.40 depth throughout, with ambient lighting for evening dips.
There is a large modern changing room, shower, toilet and sauna on the terrace, where towels are provided for swimmer, plus an adjacent laundry room should you wish to wash/iron any clothing whilst you are staying with us.
|Two nights or more
- Supplement: 10 Euros – one child only under 8 years old, sharing a bedroom
- Supplement: 5 Euros – per dog, sharing a bedroom
Continental Breakfast, served during the summer, in the grange or on the terrace includes – freshly squeezed juice, homemade jams, marmalade, museli, fresh fruit in season, selection of breads, cheeses and cereals, plus top quality coffee and tea.
There is an excellent restaurant/bar in the village, serving lunch everyday during the week except Mondays, and numerous local restaurants in the area. We can also provide you at Maison Crème Anglaise with a buffet supper on your arrival - 15 Euros per person. Please order in advance.